Wednesday, November 30, 2011

French style mini pouch swap

This mini pouch is one of the 2 I made with the kit my generous partner Bobbi Ann sent me. I made the flowers with some of the material she sent. The back ground material was so pretty in pink gold and blue and it set the color pallet.
Here is a close up of the flowers I made with the gold organdy and satin material in the kit. I made them in the singed fabric style. I added the vintage butterfly pin to compliment the flowers
Pouch number 2, the lavender and purple flowers were included in the kit and went perfectly with the fabric for the pouch.
The gold material is a pocket and I added the Paris label. It was fun putting together the pouches from the material Bobbi sent.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

…....... /)
……... ( , )
….….|░░░|
……..|░░░|☆ merry _(♥)_
…..@|░░░|¸.¤“˜¨christmas.
.¨˜“¤|░░ഐ¤ª@“˜¨¨
…¨˜“გª¤.¸::¸.¤ª☆“˜¨¨happy new year.
…¤¸*¸.¤ª“˜@¨¨¨***2012****.
*♥*.