Thursday, May 20, 2010

flowers at my door.

Tuesday I heard a knock on my door, when I answered a man was standing there with this beautiful bouquet. I thanked him and took them inside, all the while wondering who could they be from. I read the card and burst into tears. My beautiful daughter had sent them she said" to make you smile, and know that I love with with my whole heart". More tears. In fact they are flowing as I type.

I love this child more thank any thing on this earth, she knows that.......
Beautiful flowers from a beautiful person I love her, I wish she could move home. Flowers fade love lasts.


3 comments:

Hocking Hills Gardener said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift. The container is as beautiful as the flowers. Enjoy your bouquet.

Suzanne MacCrone said...

Lovely. No wonder you love her so much!

Thanks for stopping by my blog ~ I'm glad to know you.

Ciao,
Suzanne

Celestina Marie Designs said...

Hi Wanda,
Lovely flowers and how sweet of your daughter. She sounds like a sweet and thoughtful dear girl. I know you are very proud and going to enjoy your pretty bouquet.

I just got your ECS message. I understand about holiday stuff and decorating. Thank you for letting me know. I wasn't going in that direction anyway sweets so no problem at all.

I am sorry you could not leave a comment. Not sure why. I hope you can try again sometime and see what happens. I will get your email now and you can get mine from my blog too. I will email for your addy for the swap next week.

In the meantime, have a great day and I will be in touch.
Hugs, Celestina Marie